Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Companionship- A New Chapter Of Life

If I look at my life as it is now, I can look at it as a book. Although I am not an avid reader, my life really seems like a book. Childhood, school life, college life, profession etc. are the chapters of my life which are going on in life.

The latest chapter in my life is the "companionship", the way I like to call it (married life). It wasn't a very planned decision, but once I met her and had and interaction, it just clicked and we got married in 5 months after we first met.

My life partner, Neetu, is more of a friend and companion to me who makes my life go happy. I have been going though series of emotional turbulence in past years on my life, with loneliness being a major one of them. This new chapter has been a pleasant one so far with me having little time to get bored. I hope it goes on well in future as well with more parts of life adding on as pleasant chapters and memories to cherish. I consider myself to be lucky to be blessed with a loving family, best of friends and a wonderful life partner.
More updates, maybe sometime in future. Adios !

No comments:

Post a Comment